MS&T Awards SAIC with Outstanding Service and Support Award for Training Services
Company also named a finalist for SAIC Integrated Training Edge product suite.
Public Company Information:
RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) was awarded the MS&T Industry Award for Excellence in Outstanding Service and Support Program for the company’s support to the U.S. Navy’s Fleet Forces Command Fleet Training Support/Fleet Deployment Training Program.
“We are honored to win MS&T’s Industry Award for Excellence. Our team has over 20 years of experience using game technology and live, virtual, and constructive simulations to design and develop training that works,” said Josh Jackson, SAIC senior vice president and general manager of the Engineering, Integration, and Mission Solutions Market Segment. “We are proud of our work and our support for our customers. Our solutions provide faster, more reliable training to ensure that warfighters are ready anytime, anywhere.”
Since 2007, SAIC has provided live, virtual and constructive (LVC) exercise support to all Navy strike groups. As the only awardee, SAIC was recognized by MS&T for its outstanding value to clients in areas such as training as a service, long-term maintenance, management of facilities, and exercise support.
For the Navy, the company has:
- Planned, supported, executed, participated in, analyzed, and assessed LVC training.
- Developed, updated, and delivered academic instruction.
- Developed, reviewed, analyzed, and made recommendations on training policy, procedures, standards, and doctrine.
- Provided program management support.
Learn more about our support to the Fleet Forces Command Fleet Training Support/Fleet Deployment Training Program.
MS&T also named the company a finalist for SAIC Integrated Training Edge (SITE), a multidisciplinary platform that integrates people, processes, tools, and technologies to design, develop, and deliver engaging immersive training. SITE focuses on achieving customer outcomes through integrated solutions that leverage strong instructional design principles with technologies like multimedia instruction, gaming, augmented and virtual reality, realistic simulations, advanced analytics and experiential learning.
- Structured Instructional systems design. Automated instructional systems design tool dramatically reduces planning time.
- Cloud-enabled. In-house cloud expertise provides flexibility to safely take learning beyond the classroom.
- Accelerated Learning. Performance tracking tools contributing to faster learning, better understanding, and longer retention.
- Immersive training. Incorporating AR, VA, data visualization, animation and serious games to heighten realism of immersive training.
- Advanced analytics. Data analytics enable predictable and measurable results.
- Scalable. Delivery is scalable from self-paced mobile learning to large-scale role-based and warfare exercises.
See more about the ways in which SAIC helps customers with training readiness.
The MS&T Industry Awards for excellence in Defense Simulation and Training (S&T) are presented annually to companies and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the training and effectiveness of U.S. and overseas warfighters. MS&T has been in continuous publication for 35 years and its international editorial team is comprised of ex-military leaders and simulation and training specialists with a background in industry, and frequently both.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC’s more than 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.